Microcomputer-based Accounting Systems
Copyright © 2015 [Emiloju Associates]. All rights reserved.
Apart from capturing personnel record in a database, the payroll system offers e-communication platform, via e-mail, to employees wherever and whenever.
Some of the key features include:
· Tracks up to 30 user defined earnings and deductions per employee
· Tracks up to 12 user defined liabilities per employee
· Supports hourly, salary and contract labour pay structures
· Instant access to month-to-date, quarter –to-date, year-to-date and next quarter employee earnings
· Performs after-the-fact, irregular and non-standard payroll
· Data and system security using passwords plus built-in back-up and restore
· Calculates earnings, deductions, and liabilities for all payroll periods
· Supports weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly pay frequencies
· Can allocate costs per department
· Microsoft integration
· DacAccess, the custom report writer, pulls data from multiple files
· Generates vacation, sick, bonus or commission pay with or without generating regular pay
· Tracks personnel information including start and termination dates, salary adjustments, reviews, vacations and sick time
· Automatically calculates PAYE deduction using a predefined table or rate
· Customisable Slip
· Reports included are Cheque Register, Department Report, Employee Directory, Labels, Employee History report, Transaction History report, and Code History report.